7:48 PM

"You're Not Alone"

Sometimes I forget how much my soul needs music. It's been a long time since I took some time to replenish myself. Today I took a long bubble bath with my i-pod and a glass of wine. God always meets me in these times. What a gracious God that he immediately gives me just what I need when I turn to him.

The song that spoke to me the most was "You're Not Alone" by Meredith Andrews, and in particular the line..."I'm the one who's loved you all your life." I am so thankful that God has always known me, loved me and cared for me. As I look back on my life I see the loving marks of Jesus in the midst of pain and tears - beauty from ashes. And what really brings me to tears is looking at my little children and knowing without a doubt that God is loving them and caring about every aspect of their lives. Someday they will look back and know that God has always been there in a very personal way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgz_GI7h_U8

0 comments: