5:12 PM

Sweet Sister




Hello to all our family and friends. This new tool seems like a fun way to share the ins and outs, ups and downs, news and antics of our family. We have several friends who use it and it has been neat. Plus I thought it would be easier than trying to keep a journal of all the funny and cute things our kids are doing. Hopefully this will help me with my "mommy guilt" of not writing down stuff to look back on in the years to come.


Today was very cute. Aidan and Aubrey were sharing a video together on the floor (something they like to do a lot), when I happened to look over and see Aubrey putting the lip stuff (lanolin ointment) on Aidan's lips. She has never done that before, but has seen mommy and daddy do it often. She's such a sweet sister. I would have taken a picture, but the camera is with Bruce in Colorado where he is visiting his family and going to see Roger Waters in concert.




Pray for me that I can stay safe and sane while he is gone. This single parenting stuff is not for me.

0 comments: