8:16 PM

Best Friend

My heart is full of love right now. Aubrey got up out of bed to go potty and on her way back to bed she asked if she could watch basketball with me for a little bit. I took advantage of an opportunity to snuggle with her for a while and said yes. So as we sat there watching basketball together and trading hugs and kisses, she said to me, "My best friend is you, mommy." My eyes immediately welled up and I said a little thank you prayer to God. It was just what I needed to hear. Thank God for little blessings!

4 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Missy, I love the blog.... I can't believe we have waited so long to do this. I love seeing you kids. It is fun to see Aubrey and how she and Meg are alike. It that not the best thing you could ever hear from a two year old. My blog is bscrandallfamily.blogspot.com and Robyn and Drew and Rae are on there.

Drew Israelsen Family said...

Missy I just noticed that your blog spot was on stacey so I hope you don't mind I am going to add you to my favorite list so we can watch your family grow. Hopefully you will add us to yours....dizzyfamily.blogspot.com

Bekah Mae said...

HI Melissa, you are a few steps ahead of me in the tech dept. yeah you!! Hope you are having a good day! Love Bekah

Mark and Kels said...

Melts my heart... makes it all worth it, doesn't it?